A seminar on “How to Win Federal Construction Contracts with Teaming Arrangements” is being held at three different locations.
October 5, 2010 – Hyatt Regency Dallas, TX
October 7, 2010 – Los Angeles Airport Marriott, CA
October 28, 2010 – Hilton Philadelphia Airport, PA
$195 per person and $95 for each additional person from the same company.
The world of federal construction contracting has changed.
Cohen Seglias Partner and Chairman of the Firm’s Federal Construction Practice Group Michael H. Payne will address the following topics:
- What is a teaming arrangement?
- What should be included in a teaming agreement?
- What types of joint ventures are permitted in federal construction contracting?
- What are the requirements for a joint venture agreement?
- How can large business concerns benefit from small business set-asides that seem to exclude them from participation in many federal projects?
- Are there any circumstances where a large business can affiliate with a small business concern?
- What happens if two or more small businesses join to form a team?
- How can Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, HUBZone contractors, and 8(a) firms leverage their size status and preferential status to maximize participation in larger dollar value procurements?
- How can a prime contractor take advantage of the past performance of a team member to increase its competitive position?
Whatever your experience level is with teaming arrangements, this seminar will provide you with the tools to navigate the new landscape of federal government contracting.