Join the Federal Construction Group of Cohen, Seglias as it presents, "Unraveling the Mysteries of Federal Construction Contracting," at two different locations.
March 29, 2011 - Hyatt Regency Savannah, GA
March 31, 2011 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando, FL
$195.00 per person and $95 for each additional person from the same company.
Attendees will learn about the following topics:
- Understanding the FAR and how a Federal construction contract works
- The RFP procurement process
- Preparing winning proposals on “best value” solicitations
- Understanding the IDIQ/MATOC process
- How to successfully team on Federal projects
- Knowing when, and whether, to file a bid protest
- Negotiating contract modifications
- Maintaining proper project documentation
- Obtaining prompt payment
- Preparing and submitting Requests for Equitable Adjustment and Claims
- Protecting your rights through the dispute resolution process
Regardless of your experience level, this seminar will help you understand these key concepts and develop strategies for both obtaining federal contracts and profiting from them.
Please click here for complete seminar details and registration form. For questions, please contact Rachel McNally at (215) 564-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.